donderdag 13 mei 2010

Once upon a time~

~there was a girl called Sootie. She went with her mother and Gerard to Barcelona. She came back after a few days from that pretty city, and picked up her old life. She celebrated the 50th birthday of her mom, together with a lot friends and family. But didnt she forget something? Where were the pictures she made?!


Together with my mom in our bathroom in hotel 'comercio'


I might be sleeping here, because I have no idea when this picture was made ^__^" It was probably too interesting for me!


Well, we wére tourists, so here is a 'Barcelona City Tour' bus! <33


You have to admit, this looks pretty! The sea and a weird pretty bridge n__n


And it was a bit windy!

I wont upload the cathedral-pics and stuff... Theyre not interesting... =D
I'll see if there are more interesting pics, and if I'll find them, I'll post them XD


Hahaha! That's my mom on 06/05, her birthday!

Now I need to record Happy Summer Wedding's talking part for Rainbow Ice Cream! I already recorded 21ji made no cinderella and Happy Summer Wedding, my normal parts... I hope they will be out soon! Im really sorry it took so long for me to record!

Ill do my best!

xXx
Sootie<333

2 opmerkingen:

  1. YAY ~ Piccies <33
    Say Happy Birthday to your mum for me :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awww Barcelona is such area! :D And Happy Birthday Sootie's Mommy ^-^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen