zaterdag 29 mei 2010

Yaaaa~y

O my god, you know, Im happy! You probably know I became kinda addicted to ebay. It´s so addicting to buy all kinds of stuff, so I bought several things... Today, the first arrived! My kawaii earphones... I just couldnt control myself and had to buy them =3



Cute, ne? I didnt try them yet, because I forgot my ipod and don't wanna test them on the pc... =D

I hope the other things will come soon too... Only two Momusu things havent been sent yet... The others are confirmed they have been... Ohhh, I want them!



Now I need to record some stuff... I hope my voice likes me today, so it does what it has to do >[!

Oh, and tonight the finals of the Eurovision Song Contest... I wonder which country will win... I liked Ukraine myself... It's a bit weird, but okay... NL was just awfull, so whatever. Romania was also nice and Germany =3 Didnt hear everything though, so I just need to watch tonight n__n

Love you!

xXx
Sootie<333

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Nya~

    I WANT YOUR EARPHONES =3

    BUY THEM FOR ME TOO AND BRING THEM HERE IN THE VAKANTIE =3

    Nya~
    you're cute =3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. *O* AWWWW KAWAII!!! I love your earphones and plus YESH EBAY FTW!! What Momusu stuff did you order? ^-^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen