zondag 16 mei 2010

PIKA~

Currently, Im bidding on ebay for some poképlushies, but on most things Ive been outbidden, so I start all again... And I need an e.dentifier thingie, but my dad didnt want me to take his, but now I dont have one T__T So he has to ask a new one, so I can get his, because my mom and gerard dont have the same thingie as I do... grr...


Yay, me and Mystery singing Top Secret by Hangry & Angry. We also did Kill Me Kiss Me! Please check it out, if you didn't already <33 And please comment!

Im also planning to do some dubs... Well, actually, I really want to do a song, but I sooooo know I'll fail. It has high notes and me is not good with high notes! ='[ I'd like to do hare ame nochi suki, by sakura gumi. I really, really, really like it. I also like to do Suki Sugite Baka Mitai by Def.Diva. That's such a great song.

And while I think Im hugging my sweet tiny Pikachu I found. I should draw a new mouth on it XD It's such a cutie! I cant wait for friends for him... [s]yesh, Im really a sad person, but who cares?[/s]

Oyasumi~

xXx
Sootie<333

1 opmerking:

  1. Your duet with Mystery is so cool! I was like JEALOUS! Also, Ai's pretty but my most favvie is Gaki-san :D
    I actually love all of MM members xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen