zondag 9 mei 2010

Bad girls don't deserve candy!

Yes, me is a bad girl! I didn't write something for ages! So I'm forcing myself to do it now, while my dad is watching old videos from when I was four... Eww... I was still cute there... And unbelievable annoying with screeming and brabbling all kind of things I don't understand... And I got candy!

Now I don't get candy, because I have to keep this active! And that's actually pretty hard... I didn't even show you pictures from the Elf Fantasy Fair or my holiday in Barcelona! I didn't even mention this holiday before, so I was acting really bad...

And it's mother's day today... And Im at my dad's house... Discussing with my dad about videos which holiday by plane was the last before my parents divorced... I think I should message my mother to ask where they are, at my grandparent's home or our own home... Its always a mystery for me, haha...

Oh and great Lady Nae [NaeHoshiChan] and I will duet Mikan! I hope it will sound great! I love that song and Nae-chan is fanta~stic <33 Me luvs her! =3

Love you all! <3

1 opmerking: